If you are a parent of a baby or a toddler, you know how frustrating it can be when your little one has a stuffy nose. You want to help them breathe easier, but you don’t want to use harsh chemicals or invasive devices that can irritate their delicate nasal passages. That’s why you need the Baby Nasal Aspirator NoseFrida (aka The Snotsucker) by FridaBaby.
What is it?
The Baby Nasal Aspirator NoseFrida is a doctor-invented nasal aspirator that actually works. It is hygienic, comfortable, and easy to use. It consists of a blue nasal tube, a red mouthpiece, and a filter cap that holds a disposable hygiene filter. The filter prevents the transfer of mucus or bacterial germs to the snot sucker when clearing stuffy noses.
How does it work?
To use the Baby Nasal Aspirator NoseFrida, you simply place the large tube against your child’s nostril (not inside), creating a seal. Then you use the red mouthpiece to suck out the snot. You can control the suction level by how hard you suck. You will hear and see the mucus coming out of the nose. You can also spray some saline solution in each nostril before using the NoseFrida to help loosen thick mucus.
Why is it better than other nasal aspirators?
The Baby Nasal Aspirator NoseFrida is better than other nasal aspirators because it is:
- Hygienic: The disposable filters are clinically proven to prevent the transfer of mucus or bacterial germs to the snot sucker. You just replace the filter after every use.
- Comfortable: The NoseFrida creates a seal with the outside of the baby’s nostril for gentle snotsucking. It does not go inside the nose, so it does not irritate or injure the nasal tissues.
- Effective: The NoseFrida has a large opening that allows you to suck out more snot in less time. It also lets you see how much mucus you are removing, so you know when to stop.
- Dishwasher safe: The blue nasal tube, red mouthpiece, and filter cap are top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Pediatrician recommended: The NoseFrida is BPA and phthalate-free. It is safe for all ages, from newborns to toddlers.
The Baby Nasal Aspirator NoseFrida is a must-have for parents who want to help their babies breathe easier when they have a stuffy nose. It is hygienic, comfortable, effective, and easy to use. It comes with 4 hygiene filters and a travel case for convenience. You can buy it online from other retailers. Try it today and see the difference for yourself!
I recommend this product. However, if you make a purchase through my affiliate link below, I will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting my blog!
You can find more toddler-related gizmos here.